Skip to main content

Entropic Float 2: Character Reveal and Kickstarter Date!

 

Entropic Float 2... Characters! They're here!

The video above shares some songs to help you get the feel on their personalities- And their profiles are available too!

I've also been hard at work to get the demo ready before the Kickstarter, which I've decided to launch on 11/11/2023 ! Below, you can see the first talksprite for good ol' Kanatsune Ame.
To temper expectations a bit- The demo will only cover the beginning of the game. The 'exposition loop', if you will. Several of these characters won't be appearing yet, and certain loop-related features will, well, not exist because there is no second loop to implement them on. It should, however, give you an idea of what the story's going to be, and how the main point-and-click gameplay will work. Just enough of a taster to let you know that EF2 is worth getting made! And I mean... Even if the Kickstarter fails, I'll make it anyway. It just might take me a good bit longer, and might miss out on some quality features. I want to assure fans of Entropic Float that I'm always going to work hard on bringing this world and these characters to you. Even so, I hope to be able to do that in the quickest and best ways possible. Thanks for tuning in to this little update- More to come soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2 December Update #1: Backgrounds!

  Hello everybody! It’s midway through December- That means it’s update time! With everything going on this month, I did set smaller goals, with plans to catch up in January if those still fell short. So far this month… Draw the remaining backgrounds necessary for area 4 - Done! Sharing one of those below~ Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds - Partially complete! I’ve sketched them into their positions, but have yet to finish them fully. So, mostly on track! Since I did get started on the characters, I’ll carry that goal into the rest of the month, though I’m also still working on making gifts for the people in my life, and completing holiday season etsy orders for others! This is the usual stuff of December, and regular work has also been busier this year than it usually is this month (as mentioned last update) so I’m doing my best. If only gamedev paid the bills… EF2 might be done by now if I could afford to focus only on it! This period’s backgrounds are, as mentioned bef...

EF2 December Update 2: Happy New Year!

  First off- I delayed this update by a couple days so that I could post on New Year’s Eve! Here’s a themed doodle of Bea for the occasion! 2025 has been a chaotic and challenging year, for a whole lot of reasons, so I’m happy to welcome 2026 and hope that it’s a little bit kinder to me and to the development process of Entropic Float 2. I feel it’s promising on that front though! Let’s take a look back at this month’s goals, as much as I was able to fit them around the holidays. Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds: This is done! Draw and implement Objekts for Area 4: They’re drawn, and they’re partially implemented! Make the assets for another character zone: I didn’t get to this one, I did a bit too much crafting this month to have the juice left for it, but January should be different~ So, I got a fair bit done! The Objekt implementation is a matter of- They’re implemented for the inventory, but not entirely in the environments, because I failed to remember that none of t...

May Update: Midnight's Requiem Complete Edition, Backer Rewards, and EF2 Progress!!

  Leading with the most exciting part! Remember when we hit the stretch goal to have Stephanie's VA record the full version of Midnight's Requiem, with the lyrics that Prinxe wrote? Well, I've finally uploaded the result for your listening pleasure! Of course, the Renfield Future track will be up next, but I have a bit more to do on that one before I can share it, so enjoy Stephanie's wonderful vocals for the time being! Now, Rewards! The physical rewards are IN PRODUCTION right now, at the manufacturer~ They're on the way! If you missed out on any, there are a limited number of extras of each new design coming my way. Digital Rewards meanwhile- I've finished commissions for backers who are also receiving physical rewards. If you got digital rewards only, your art is still on the way! I took a small step back from working on rewards after getting the manufacturing order in, to focus on the game itself for some time, but it shouldn't be too long until you s...