Skip to main content

100% Funded- Amazing!! Next Steps!!

 



Midway through the day yesterday, we hit our funding goal of $2,000 USD! Thank you so much to everybody who contributed- Every single pledge and promo post has been so incredible, we never could have made it without the amazing response and support from the community! I never could have imagined that we'd make it to the finish line so quickly, and I cannot overstate my gratitude. In just one week, you came together to give us a proper budget, an amazing upgrade from the first game!


With this funding goal reached, Entropic Float 2: Land Of The Witch will be able to pay for the partial voice acting of 7 lines per character, all 20 memory-seeking CGs from Shoii, and a portion of its original soundtrack costs. The money raised will also, of course, go toward taxes, fees, and fulfillment of your wonderful rewards! Look forward to your goodies, which as stated on the main page, I hope to deliver by May!


Of course, hitting the finish line isn’t the end of the Kickstarter! Any additional funds raised will make the final game even better. An extra fifty can be another CG added, an extra hundred can be an additional title screen variation from Soyokaze (along with an additional acrylic standee!), but even just one more dollar can be put to use making sure that Entropic Float 2 and the Beloved Ghost DLC are the best they can be.


And in pursuit of that, here’s the first stretch goal! I’ll share more of them soon, but I wanted to thank everybody as soon as I could after reaching the goal. So for now, here’s the Midnight’s Requiem II stretch goal!




If we can stretch to $2500, we’ll be able to get Stephanie’s voice actor to record a cover of the full version of Midnight’s Requiem! This song snippet from the first game, giving lyrics to the title music PIANO GAMES, was expanded into a full song by a fan who has given permission to make those the official lyrics. If we can reach this stretch goal, we’ll be able to create an official Full Version!


Thank you as always for reading- And again for getting us here! It truly means the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2: Character Reveal and Kickstarter Date!

  Entropic Float 2... Characters! They're here! The video above shares some songs to help you get the feel on their personalities- And their profiles are available too! I've also been hard at work to get the demo ready before the Kickstarter, which I've decided to launch on 11/11/2023 ! Below, you can see the first talksprite for good ol' Kanatsune Ame. To temper expectations a bit- The demo will only cover the beginning of the game. The 'exposition loop', if you will. Several of these characters won't be appearing yet, and certain loop-related features will, well, not exist because there is no second loop to implement them on. It should, however, give you an idea of what the story's going to be, and how the main point-and-click gameplay will work. Just enough of a taster to let you know that EF2 is worth getting made! And I mean... Even if the Kickstarter fails, I'll make it anyway. It just might take me a good bit longer, and might miss out on some

Entropic Float's One Year Anniversary!

  [Hover images for Credits] One year ago today- On July 7th, 2022- I released the 300k+ word long visual novel Entropic Float: This World Will Decay and Disappear, at no cost on itch and steam. It was a labor of love- I worked on it for just over a year and a half, and my life changed a lot during that time. I got a job related to my degree, then proceeded to crash and burn when it turned out that I couldn't actually manage that job alongside my chronic conditions. Working on Entropic Float was the only thing during that time that really made me happy at all, so it's no surprise I ended up quitting for my health shortly after release... Since I released Entropic Float, lots of things have happened. I've seen it referred to on reddit as 'the queerest game I've ever played'. I've received wonderful fanart. People have come to me saying that the game helped them realize they were physically disabled. My good friend, the vtuber FreyaFukunaga, played through the

Entropic Float in 2023: An Update!

 Happy New Year, everybody!                                                                     It's 2023  and I have a lot of plans! I'll start out by offering reminders that there's a survey to influence the contents of the Entropic Float DLC (Letters To A Beloved Ghost) and make sure that you get to see your favorite characters again, as well as a few pieces of official Entropic Float Merch available on my etsy store.  There are stickers of the full cast, keychains of the protagonists and antagonist, and pin buttons of each standard ending- But if there's a particular piece of merchandise you'd want to see, feel free to contact me and let me know. Entropic Float: Letters To A Beloved Ghost As mentioned above, there's a survey to influence this DLC's content, but that doesn't mean I don't have plans for it! In fact, I already have a few of the side stories drafted. The DLC will be 5 USD or included in any pledge to the Entropic Float 2 Kickstarter