Skip to main content

100% Funded- Amazing!! Next Steps!!

 



Midway through the day yesterday, we hit our funding goal of $2,000 USD! Thank you so much to everybody who contributed- Every single pledge and promo post has been so incredible, we never could have made it without the amazing response and support from the community! I never could have imagined that we'd make it to the finish line so quickly, and I cannot overstate my gratitude. In just one week, you came together to give us a proper budget, an amazing upgrade from the first game!


With this funding goal reached, Entropic Float 2: Land Of The Witch will be able to pay for the partial voice acting of 7 lines per character, all 20 memory-seeking CGs from Shoii, and a portion of its original soundtrack costs. The money raised will also, of course, go toward taxes, fees, and fulfillment of your wonderful rewards! Look forward to your goodies, which as stated on the main page, I hope to deliver by May!


Of course, hitting the finish line isn’t the end of the Kickstarter! Any additional funds raised will make the final game even better. An extra fifty can be another CG added, an extra hundred can be an additional title screen variation from Soyokaze (along with an additional acrylic standee!), but even just one more dollar can be put to use making sure that Entropic Float 2 and the Beloved Ghost DLC are the best they can be.


And in pursuit of that, here’s the first stretch goal! I’ll share more of them soon, but I wanted to thank everybody as soon as I could after reaching the goal. So for now, here’s the Midnight’s Requiem II stretch goal!




If we can stretch to $2500, we’ll be able to get Stephanie’s voice actor to record a cover of the full version of Midnight’s Requiem! This song snippet from the first game, giving lyrics to the title music PIANO GAMES, was expanded into a full song by a fan who has given permission to make those the official lyrics. If we can reach this stretch goal, we’ll be able to create an official Full Version!


Thank you as always for reading- And again for getting us here! It truly means the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2 December Update #1: Backgrounds!

  Hello everybody! It’s midway through December- That means it’s update time! With everything going on this month, I did set smaller goals, with plans to catch up in January if those still fell short. So far this month… Draw the remaining backgrounds necessary for area 4 - Done! Sharing one of those below~ Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds - Partially complete! I’ve sketched them into their positions, but have yet to finish them fully. So, mostly on track! Since I did get started on the characters, I’ll carry that goal into the rest of the month, though I’m also still working on making gifts for the people in my life, and completing holiday season etsy orders for others! This is the usual stuff of December, and regular work has also been busier this year than it usually is this month (as mentioned last update) so I’m doing my best. If only gamedev paid the bills… EF2 might be done by now if I could afford to focus only on it! This period’s backgrounds are, as mentioned bef...

EF2 December Update 2: Happy New Year!

  First off- I delayed this update by a couple days so that I could post on New Year’s Eve! Here’s a themed doodle of Bea for the occasion! 2025 has been a chaotic and challenging year, for a whole lot of reasons, so I’m happy to welcome 2026 and hope that it’s a little bit kinder to me and to the development process of Entropic Float 2. I feel it’s promising on that front though! Let’s take a look back at this month’s goals, as much as I was able to fit them around the holidays. Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds: This is done! Draw and implement Objekts for Area 4: They’re drawn, and they’re partially implemented! Make the assets for another character zone: I didn’t get to this one, I did a bit too much crafting this month to have the juice left for it, but January should be different~ So, I got a fair bit done! The Objekt implementation is a matter of- They’re implemented for the inventory, but not entirely in the environments, because I failed to remember that none of t...

May Update: Midnight's Requiem Complete Edition, Backer Rewards, and EF2 Progress!!

  Leading with the most exciting part! Remember when we hit the stretch goal to have Stephanie's VA record the full version of Midnight's Requiem, with the lyrics that Prinxe wrote? Well, I've finally uploaded the result for your listening pleasure! Of course, the Renfield Future track will be up next, but I have a bit more to do on that one before I can share it, so enjoy Stephanie's wonderful vocals for the time being! Now, Rewards! The physical rewards are IN PRODUCTION right now, at the manufacturer~ They're on the way! If you missed out on any, there are a limited number of extras of each new design coming my way. Digital Rewards meanwhile- I've finished commissions for backers who are also receiving physical rewards. If you got digital rewards only, your art is still on the way! I took a small step back from working on rewards after getting the manufacturing order in, to focus on the game itself for some time, but it shouldn't be too long until you s...