Skip to main content

Halftime Update!

 



Fifteen days have gone by, and fifteen days remain! I’ve had a few quiet days with a lot going on in my personal life, but I’m back to share some more now that we’re at the campaign’s halfway point- Datewise, that is! Thanks to your wonderful support, we’re well past halfway when it comes to funding, at over a hundred percent! These fifteen days are still plenty of time to push ahead towards our stretch goals, but first, how about a preview of what you’re supporting?


This is ‘The Hermit’, a witch who’ll be appearing in Letters To A Beloved Ghost. The DLC doesn’t have very many new characters, being mainly focused on expanding the lives of main and side characters seen in the first game, but there are a few and she’s one of them.


“The Tale Of The Secret Knowledge” by Guest Author Kinu Nishimura II


One year after the events in the Clock Tower, the McGermanottas arrive for a summer trip in the town of Mesteri, Washington, to visit the Nozomis. Despite the dreary, hopeless nature of the town, a new mystery unfolds before Stephanie's eyes—but is it a mystery that will allow her to win the battle against herself?

 

A tale of 'the bonds of family' unfolds in the world of Entropic Float! Though, that's not to discount the burning-hot young love, either... Perhaps it's a bit long of a diversion from your goal of reuniting with 'her', but it's up to you to choose to continue.


More info on the Tale here: https://pastebin.com/kJJDTFbb 


That’s just one of the many side stories you’ll be able to find in the DLC- Which, I’ll reiterate, you get a key to download with any pledge above $5 USD! For Entropic Float 2 to be the best game it can be, it’s going to take some time, so I hope that the Letters To A Beloved Ghost will be a wonderful narrative snack in the world of Entropic Float before I can get you the main course.


Moving on to those stretch goals mentioned above!


We’re well on our way to the first stretch of $2,500 ! As a reminder, at this goal, we’ll be able to produce an official cover of the full version of Midnight’s Requiem~


If we surpass this goal, the next in line is musical as well! At $3,000 USD, we’ll get the opportunity to make an actual Renfield Future song- The guy whose design you can vote on if you’ve pledged at least $15 is a musician after all! This song would be featured in both the DLC and EF2, so it’s a stretch goal everybody can appreciate. Help us show off his personality with his band’s hot single!


If we manage to pass that goal, $3,500 waits on the horizon! Reaching this goal allows us to commission several more title screens from the artist Soyokaze, adding versions with different characters and allowing those characters to be added as acrylic standees! In addition, reaching this goal will add a poll for backers to vote between a few options for a bonus side story to be included in the DLC- These would be stories featuring characters from the second game, as opposed to the current lineup that mainly features those from the first, a great way to get another taste of EF2’s characters prior to its release.


Finally, with one last big jump, $5,000 is a stretch goal that would let us add a substantial amount more voice acting! It would still be limited to key moments, but we’d get a few more voiced lines from each of our wonderful VAs to help the characters feel even more alive. And if this goal is reached, every option that would have been included on the poll will be added to the DLC!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2: Character Reveal and Kickstarter Date!

  Entropic Float 2... Characters! They're here! The video above shares some songs to help you get the feel on their personalities- And their profiles are available too! I've also been hard at work to get the demo ready before the Kickstarter, which I've decided to launch on 11/11/2023 ! Below, you can see the first talksprite for good ol' Kanatsune Ame. To temper expectations a bit- The demo will only cover the beginning of the game. The 'exposition loop', if you will. Several of these characters won't be appearing yet, and certain loop-related features will, well, not exist because there is no second loop to implement them on. It should, however, give you an idea of what the story's going to be, and how the main point-and-click gameplay will work. Just enough of a taster to let you know that EF2 is worth getting made! And I mean... Even if the Kickstarter fails, I'll make it anyway. It just might take me a good bit longer, and might miss out on some

Entropic Float's One Year Anniversary!

  [Hover images for Credits] One year ago today- On July 7th, 2022- I released the 300k+ word long visual novel Entropic Float: This World Will Decay and Disappear, at no cost on itch and steam. It was a labor of love- I worked on it for just over a year and a half, and my life changed a lot during that time. I got a job related to my degree, then proceeded to crash and burn when it turned out that I couldn't actually manage that job alongside my chronic conditions. Working on Entropic Float was the only thing during that time that really made me happy at all, so it's no surprise I ended up quitting for my health shortly after release... Since I released Entropic Float, lots of things have happened. I've seen it referred to on reddit as 'the queerest game I've ever played'. I've received wonderful fanart. People have come to me saying that the game helped them realize they were physically disabled. My good friend, the vtuber FreyaFukunaga, played through the

Entropic Float in 2023: An Update!

 Happy New Year, everybody!                                                                     It's 2023  and I have a lot of plans! I'll start out by offering reminders that there's a survey to influence the contents of the Entropic Float DLC (Letters To A Beloved Ghost) and make sure that you get to see your favorite characters again, as well as a few pieces of official Entropic Float Merch available on my etsy store.  There are stickers of the full cast, keychains of the protagonists and antagonist, and pin buttons of each standard ending- But if there's a particular piece of merchandise you'd want to see, feel free to contact me and let me know. Entropic Float: Letters To A Beloved Ghost As mentioned above, there's a survey to influence this DLC's content, but that doesn't mean I don't have plans for it! In fact, I already have a few of the side stories drafted. The DLC will be 5 USD or included in any pledge to the Entropic Float 2 Kickstarter