Skip to main content

Halftime Update!

 



Fifteen days have gone by, and fifteen days remain! I’ve had a few quiet days with a lot going on in my personal life, but I’m back to share some more now that we’re at the campaign’s halfway point- Datewise, that is! Thanks to your wonderful support, we’re well past halfway when it comes to funding, at over a hundred percent! These fifteen days are still plenty of time to push ahead towards our stretch goals, but first, how about a preview of what you’re supporting?


This is ‘The Hermit’, a witch who’ll be appearing in Letters To A Beloved Ghost. The DLC doesn’t have very many new characters, being mainly focused on expanding the lives of main and side characters seen in the first game, but there are a few and she’s one of them.


“The Tale Of The Secret Knowledge” by Guest Author Kinu Nishimura II


One year after the events in the Clock Tower, the McGermanottas arrive for a summer trip in the town of Mesteri, Washington, to visit the Nozomis. Despite the dreary, hopeless nature of the town, a new mystery unfolds before Stephanie's eyes—but is it a mystery that will allow her to win the battle against herself?

 

A tale of 'the bonds of family' unfolds in the world of Entropic Float! Though, that's not to discount the burning-hot young love, either... Perhaps it's a bit long of a diversion from your goal of reuniting with 'her', but it's up to you to choose to continue.


More info on the Tale here: https://pastebin.com/kJJDTFbb 


That’s just one of the many side stories you’ll be able to find in the DLC- Which, I’ll reiterate, you get a key to download with any pledge above $5 USD! For Entropic Float 2 to be the best game it can be, it’s going to take some time, so I hope that the Letters To A Beloved Ghost will be a wonderful narrative snack in the world of Entropic Float before I can get you the main course.


Moving on to those stretch goals mentioned above!


We’re well on our way to the first stretch of $2,500 ! As a reminder, at this goal, we’ll be able to produce an official cover of the full version of Midnight’s Requiem~


If we surpass this goal, the next in line is musical as well! At $3,000 USD, we’ll get the opportunity to make an actual Renfield Future song- The guy whose design you can vote on if you’ve pledged at least $15 is a musician after all! This song would be featured in both the DLC and EF2, so it’s a stretch goal everybody can appreciate. Help us show off his personality with his band’s hot single!


If we manage to pass that goal, $3,500 waits on the horizon! Reaching this goal allows us to commission several more title screens from the artist Soyokaze, adding versions with different characters and allowing those characters to be added as acrylic standees! In addition, reaching this goal will add a poll for backers to vote between a few options for a bonus side story to be included in the DLC- These would be stories featuring characters from the second game, as opposed to the current lineup that mainly features those from the first, a great way to get another taste of EF2’s characters prior to its release.


Finally, with one last big jump, $5,000 is a stretch goal that would let us add a substantial amount more voice acting! It would still be limited to key moments, but we’d get a few more voiced lines from each of our wonderful VAs to help the characters feel even more alive. And if this goal is reached, every option that would have been included on the poll will be added to the DLC!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2 December Update #1: Backgrounds!

  Hello everybody! It’s midway through December- That means it’s update time! With everything going on this month, I did set smaller goals, with plans to catch up in January if those still fell short. So far this month… Draw the remaining backgrounds necessary for area 4 - Done! Sharing one of those below~ Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds - Partially complete! I’ve sketched them into their positions, but have yet to finish them fully. So, mostly on track! Since I did get started on the characters, I’ll carry that goal into the rest of the month, though I’m also still working on making gifts for the people in my life, and completing holiday season etsy orders for others! This is the usual stuff of December, and regular work has also been busier this year than it usually is this month (as mentioned last update) so I’m doing my best. If only gamedev paid the bills… EF2 might be done by now if I could afford to focus only on it! This period’s backgrounds are, as mentioned bef...

EF2 December Update 2: Happy New Year!

  First off- I delayed this update by a couple days so that I could post on New Year’s Eve! Here’s a themed doodle of Bea for the occasion! 2025 has been a chaotic and challenging year, for a whole lot of reasons, so I’m happy to welcome 2026 and hope that it’s a little bit kinder to me and to the development process of Entropic Float 2. I feel it’s promising on that front though! Let’s take a look back at this month’s goals, as much as I was able to fit them around the holidays. Draw characters for the Area 4 backgrounds: This is done! Draw and implement Objekts for Area 4: They’re drawn, and they’re partially implemented! Make the assets for another character zone: I didn’t get to this one, I did a bit too much crafting this month to have the juice left for it, but January should be different~ So, I got a fair bit done! The Objekt implementation is a matter of- They’re implemented for the inventory, but not entirely in the environments, because I failed to remember that none of t...

May Update: Midnight's Requiem Complete Edition, Backer Rewards, and EF2 Progress!!

  Leading with the most exciting part! Remember when we hit the stretch goal to have Stephanie's VA record the full version of Midnight's Requiem, with the lyrics that Prinxe wrote? Well, I've finally uploaded the result for your listening pleasure! Of course, the Renfield Future track will be up next, but I have a bit more to do on that one before I can share it, so enjoy Stephanie's wonderful vocals for the time being! Now, Rewards! The physical rewards are IN PRODUCTION right now, at the manufacturer~ They're on the way! If you missed out on any, there are a limited number of extras of each new design coming my way. Digital Rewards meanwhile- I've finished commissions for backers who are also receiving physical rewards. If you got digital rewards only, your art is still on the way! I took a small step back from working on rewards after getting the manufacturing order in, to focus on the game itself for some time, but it shouldn't be too long until you s...