Skip to main content

June Update- Physical Merch, Live Events, OST Additions

 The physical rewards have arrived! And if you're somebody with a physical reward tier, you have until 07/01/2024 (July 1st) if you'd like to add anything to your shipment: Whether Entropic Float related or otherwise, use the code ADDKICKSTARTER on my etsy store for free shipping (domestic or international!) to have items sent with your rewards package. Packages with additions will be shipped right away after purchase, the rest will ship out on 07/01 ~ Though, everything is ready to go, so if you already know you don't want to make any additions, just let me know and I'll get your package in the mail!

If you don't currently have physical rewards but see something you'd like in my shop, including this NEW Entropic Float merch printed for reward fulfillment (extras available while supplies last!) Just please don't use the coupon for free shipping, since it'll be an all-new package. US Shipping is free with a purchase of $35+, International with $70+.

I've mentioned Entropic Float Apparel coming in my next clothing drop- Apparel ships separately, and is always free shipping anywhere, so don't worry about waiting for that. And let me know if there's any kind of apparel you'd really love to see! Current plans are for logo shirts (the same design available on Redbubble, but higher quality working with a manufacturer), PJ Pants based on what Ame wears in the first game, and the T-Shirt that Touko wears in the Beloved Ghost DLC- But I'm happy to add suggestions if you've got your heart set on something specific~



The OST for Beloved Ghost is also now available on youtube, added onto the end of the OST playlist! With a new album cover, too. Beloved Ghost and EF2 are going to share this art, to distinguish their new tracks from those of the first game. There are nine new additions to the soundtrack now! Some of them might sound familiar even if you haven't been able to play the DLC yet- Dreaming Of Delights and Dreaming Of Destruction were the feature tracks in my yanderejam 2023 entry, and GHOUL GROOVE already appeared as the main menu theme in EF2's demo!

As for progress on EF2 properly? Well... To be perfectly honest, I've barely been at home this month, and when I was, I was mostly sorting out the shipment and getting etsy listings up, so I don't actually have any smooth new assets to show you right now. I've been working on a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff! Planning out puzzles, plot moments, brainstorming in the car about how to code the randomization processes. There's a lot I can do when I'm not at my home computer, it's just not stuff that I'm really able to... Show off progress on visually.  Oops. 

The upside is that most of what I've been doing away from home is work! Lots of it! My day job is a bit unconventional, so I should note that the hours I'm scheduled and paid for are typically longer than the hours I actually spend at work, but on paper I worked 60 hours last week and am scheduled for 70 next week. Even knowing that's more time than I actually work, it's shaping up to be a lot, considering my health... But it's alright. Working harder on a given month just means I can afford more time off to work on the game in a different month, and I thrive in sprints of focus.

 The other upside is that I should be able to create quite a few visual assets in the last couple weekends of June, but I wanted to get this update out sooner rather than later for the sake of anybody who wants to take advantage of free shipping with their reward package.

Finally, I also have a few live events coming up! You can come say hi at my artist table (Nico's Fan Niche) if you're attending Springfield Comic Con, Connecticon, or Terrificon this summer. I'll also be at Otakuthon as an attendee myself! As you can imagine based on that lineup, my July update probably won't be too exciting either (Especially with artfight going on- Add me! I'm Nhitori!) but of course, I'll still have some fun stuff to share with you all.

Thank you, as always, for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entropic Float 2: Character Reveal and Kickstarter Date!

  Entropic Float 2... Characters! They're here! The video above shares some songs to help you get the feel on their personalities- And their profiles are available too! I've also been hard at work to get the demo ready before the Kickstarter, which I've decided to launch on 11/11/2023 ! Below, you can see the first talksprite for good ol' Kanatsune Ame. To temper expectations a bit- The demo will only cover the beginning of the game. The 'exposition loop', if you will. Several of these characters won't be appearing yet, and certain loop-related features will, well, not exist because there is no second loop to implement them on. It should, however, give you an idea of what the story's going to be, and how the main point-and-click gameplay will work. Just enough of a taster to let you know that EF2 is worth getting made! And I mean... Even if the Kickstarter fails, I'll make it anyway. It just might take me a good bit longer, and might miss out on some

Entropic Float 2 Demo And Kickstarter Launch!

Picture a point-and-click adventure game. Now picture a branching, time-looping ontological mystery visual novel. Entropic Float 2 combines those into its gameplay concept: A point-and-click where you can never solve every puzzle at once. Where you have one key that fits two locks... And the only way to see what's behind the lock you didn't choose is to die, repeat the day, and try something different this time. With only you and your protagonist aware of the loop, seek an answer that earns new information. Through trial and error, solutions and murder... Can you find the way through this new Anomaly? In early 2021, I started working on a project just for fun. Using the character creator and scene assembly tools of Illusion's Koikatsu, paired with the visual novel engine ren'py, I decided to learn to make a VN. A year and a half, over three hundred thousand words, and quite a bit of pocket money later, I released 'Entropic Float: This World Will Decay And Disappear&

Entropic Float in 2023: An Update!

 Happy New Year, everybody!                                                                     It's 2023  and I have a lot of plans! I'll start out by offering reminders that there's a survey to influence the contents of the Entropic Float DLC (Letters To A Beloved Ghost) and make sure that you get to see your favorite characters again, as well as a few pieces of official Entropic Float Merch available on my etsy store.  There are stickers of the full cast, keychains of the protagonists and antagonist, and pin buttons of each standard ending- But if there's a particular piece of merchandise you'd want to see, feel free to contact me and let me know. Entropic Float: Letters To A Beloved Ghost As mentioned above, there's a survey to influence this DLC's content, but that doesn't mean I don't have plans for it! In fact, I already have a few of the side stories drafted. The DLC will be 5 USD or included in any pledge to the Entropic Float 2 Kickstarter